commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Chen, Gin" <Gin.C...@NielsenMedia.com>
Subject RE: [BeanUtils] Build Breakage?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2003 16:31:45 GMT
I'm hating the build process for jakarta-commons\beanutils right now.
I updated project.xml to build with Collections 2.1 so it compiles but now
the TestCases are failing because it's not building the not TestCase classes
inside of test!

Can someone please direct me to some build instructions for jakarta-commons?

PS. jakarta-commons/collections builds just fine :(

-----Original Message-----
From: Chen, Gin [mailto:Gin.Chen@NielsenMedia.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 02, 2003 10:14 AM
To: 'Jakarta Commons Developers List'
Subject: [BeanUtils] Build Breakage?

I checked jakarta-commons module from cvs and tried to compile BeanUtils.
It broke until I upgraded Collections to 2.1 in BeanUtils/project.xml

Is this something normal in jakarta-commons or do I have to go somewhere
else for the latest?
(I did an upgrade today and it pulled some new changes in so I'm assuming
that I have the correct version).
-Tim