commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [SURVEY] Commons-csv or not?
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 17:33:09 GMT

I've also got this style of code in my GenJavaCore library
[http://www.generationjava.com/projects/GenJavaCore.shtml], so am happy to
donate etc into it.

Would it be best placed as a Csv project, as a part of Poi, as a part of
Codec or as a part of IO?

In my version, I went with the Reader/Writer metaphor, and more in the way
of interface methods.

Hen