commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject Re: [math] [Proposal] Deligation of UnivariateImpl to AbstractStoreUnivariate and refactoring of Univariate Interfaces.
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 18:52:56 GMT
On Tue, 17 Jun 2003, Mark R. Diggory wrote:

> Please be more verbose, are you voting -1 on everything in this message,
> there is more than one recommendation in the proposal.

-1, on Unifying Univariate and StoreUnivariate.  I see no need for this,
as there are measures which are impossible to attain without storage.

-1, on throwing RuntimeExceptions in case where methods are not
"available" in a given implementation.  If a method is not available for a
storage-less implementation don't make that method available.

This is all a repetition of view expressed in earlier emails.  Please roll
back your changes.

Tim