commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brent Worden" <br...@worden.org>
Subject RE: [math] @throws IllegalArgumentException
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:02:02 GMT

I have no problem with it.

A better alternative might be to explicitly add runtime exceptions to the
throws clause of methods.  This doesn't effect callers as they're still not
required to add try-catch blocks. Plus, we could then leave the check enable
to catch any actual violations.

Brent Worden
http://www.brent.worden.org