commons-dev mailing list archives

From DavidNe...@nascopgh.com
Subject Re: [math] matters of copyright
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 20:12:18 GMT
I am NOT, I repeat, NOT knowledgeable at all about existing
implementations of maths algorithms (or algorithms in most other domains,
for that matter). Nor am I a lawyer. I'm just a developer w/ a certain
degree (how small a degree is not certain) of understanding of copyright
and software licensing issues who piped up earlier to try to be helpful.

Dave

robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@blueyonder.co.uk>
06/05/2003 03:55 PM
Please respond to "Jakarta Commons Developers List"