commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ken Horn" <ken.h...@db.com>
Subject Re: Re[2]: DBCP status?
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2003 13:11:37 GMT

I wouldn't bother with the synchronization -- closing the socket (which would (probably) be
the effect of con.close()) would propagate the event. Obviously this would be driver dependent,
and at best is still a bad thing to do -- to re-iterate, I'd only want DBCP to, at most, log
abandoned connections. Re-claiming isstill asking for trouble.

in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.