commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Dunbar" <bdun...@dunbarconsulting.org>
Subject RE: [Configuration]Missing Jars for Build and Bug with ClassPropertiesConfiguration
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2003 22:22:57 GMT
Some of the files appeared to have gotten stripped in transfer. Here are the
missing files.

Brian

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian E. Dunbar [mailto:bdunbar@dunbarconsulting.org]
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2003 5:14 PM
To: Jakarta Commons Developers List
Subject: RE: [Configuration]Missing Jars for Build and Bug with
ClassPropertiesConfiguration

Eric,

I have made the changes and provided a test case as you suggested.

The files I have attached contain the following:

maven.xml-Added copy target to copy the test.properties file to
testClasspath.properties at the root of the classpath.

project.xml-removed the TestClassProperties from being excluded from tests.

TestClassPropertiesConfiguration.java-Added new unit test to test loading
from the classpath in various path formats.

TestBasePropertiesConfiguration.java-Added a test to test properties that
reference another property using the ${property} notation. This was
unrelated to the original changes that I proposed.

test.properties-Added two properties for testing references to previous
properties.

If you put the above changes in place and run maven you can see that it
fails the tests. Place the following files in place and everything should
test OK.

ClassPropertiesConfiguration.java-Changes to first attempt to load the
properties file via the provided class. If that fails it attempts to load
from the classloader.

Let me know if you have any questions,

Brian Dunbar