commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian E. Dunbar" <bdun...@dunbarconsulting.org>
Subject RE: [Configuration]Missing Jars for Build and Bug with ClassPropertiesConfiguration
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2003 14:19:37 GMT
Eric,

I have noticed two issues with the jar file created for configuration:

The manifest generated by maven (I assume) seems to have a problem with it,
at least as far as Tomcat 4.1.24 is concerned. If I remove the manifest it
loads just fine. It appears to be the "Extensions List" entry that is
causing the problem. It has some commas in some funny places, but I do not
know if that is the problem. Is the list generated by the dependency list in
the project.xml? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Second, all of the test properties and xml files are getting included in the
jar. Would copying them to the test-classes directory hierarchy instead of
the classes hierarchy solve this. I am not sure how to achieve this with the
maven setup, though.

Brian Dunbar

-----Original Message-----
From: EPugh@upstate.com [mailto:EPugh@upstate.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003 6:13 PM
To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Configuration]Missing Jars for Build and Bug with
ClassPropertiesConfiguration

Brian,

I committed your fixes.  Instead of editing the maven.xml, I tweaked the
project.xml testResources section instead.  I also added you to the
project.xml file, figure some free advertising for your work was a good
thing!

One more thing, if you can submit patches versus whole files, that is much
easier to apply.

Thanks!
Eric Pugh