commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Will Stranathan" <wstranat...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [math] financial functions?
Date Wed, 11 Jun 2003 01:48:55 GMT
I'm 100% agreed - I wasn't making an recommendations about where it
belonged, rather a query as to whether the thought had been entertained.

I believe the concensus is that once there's some substantial(ish) amount of
code in these functions, they should be in a different package.  So rather
than bog down commons-math with it (I see there's a GREAT deal of activity
with it already), I will submit a proposal.

Thanks for the input!

Will