commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [Modeler] [Result] [Vote] Myself as a committer
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2003 20:32:27 GMT

Howdy,
I was proposed as a commons committer (specifically for modeler) a
couple of weeks ago.  Vote results are here:
(and on a couple of other threads)

There are 3 binding +1s: Senors Donkin, Becke, Manolache.

I emailed pmc@jakarta.apache.org with the vote results a couple of weeks
ago, but I haven't heard back, which is kind of strange.

Any suggestion on what do to next?  I'd like to get karma for commons
for I can finally start pushing the commons-modeler 1.1 release through
for tomcat 5 ;)

Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics