commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [Modeler] [VOTE] Proposal: Modeler 1.1 Release
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 20:53:08 GMT

Howdy,

>having cut a few commons releases in my time, i would say that it would
be
>impossible to cut a proper commons release without being a committer
for
>that component. then again, i suppose the main question is whether the
>modeler team believe that the time is right for 1.1 release. if so,
then
>there are probably ways that this can be done.

I believe you: I fully expect to run into problems when following the
release instructions.  When I do, I will post them and we'll figure out
the best solution.

I volunteered to be the release manager because the committers on that
project are all busy, requested help, and I'd like the experience of
being a release manager.  If it doesn't work out, I'm obviously willing
to let someone else do it ;)

Yoav Shapira