commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Can't login to jakarta.apache.org
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 20:14:43 GMT

Howdy,
Of course ;)  I (wishful thinking?) misinterpreted Note 1 on the Roles
and Responsibilities page, mixing "on request" with "automatic" :

"Note 1: All committers will be given access to the jakarta-site module
on request. In other words, committers should be able to update the main
Jakarta website. "

I'll email them now.  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics