commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: [Modeler] [VOTE] Proposal: Modeler 1.1 Release
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:22:17 GMT

Howdy,
OK.  I've gone through the CVS logs and updated the release notes a
little bit.  I also have started a release-plan-1.1.txt document
following the tomcat release-plan-4.1.txt format, although I'm not sure
if a release plan is needed here.  I've gone through the source code to
familiarize myself with it more.

Finally, I've noticed no unit tests are available: if people want some I
can try to write a couple.  If we want to not add anything until the
next release, that's fine too...

So I'm actually ready to contribute a bit ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/modeler/RELEASE-NOTES-
>1.1.
>> > txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup
>> >
>> > There are no open items againast Modeler in the bug database.  I
myself
>> > am not a committer for Modeler (I hope I don't need to be in order
>be
>> > the release manager -- I'll find out soon enough ;)).
>> >
>> > So, please vote ;)
>>

>> +1
>>
>> I'm very busy at work - but I'll try to help if there is any problem.
The