commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject [Modeler] [VOTE] Proposal: Modeler 1.1 Release
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 19:31:29 GMT

Hi,
I would like to propose a release of the Modeler commons component:
release 1.1.  The latest version of the release notes is available here:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-commons/modeler/RELEASE-NOTES-1.1.
txt?rev=HEAD&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

There are no open items againast Modeler in the bug database.  I myself
am not a committer for Modeler (I hope I don't need to be in order to be
the release manager -- I'll find out soon enough ;)).

So, please vote ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics