commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: Can't login to jakarta.apache.org
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 20:45:47 GMT
i believe that everyone is trying to keep accounts on daedelus to a
minimum (for a variety of reasons). this may change in the future. access
to the jakarta-site cvs should be granted on request to anyone who asks
but the ability to update the website requires a daedelus account and so
is limited to those who have them.

- robert