commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: [Docs] Component Lists
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 16:45:19 GMT
I will be sending out an email announcement soon.  The jakarta-site
updates will hopefully happen before long.  We are currently a little
shorthanded in people with access to daedalus, but are working on that.

As a commons committer do I have access to
jakarta-commons/components.html?  If so I will change this now.

Mike