commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Christian (SerpentMage)" <mail...@devspace.com>
Subject Re: [lang][collections][functor] Functors move
Date Mon, 09 Jun 2003 06:18:08 GMT
At 23:26 14/05/2003 +0100, you wrote:
>With the upcoming 2.0 [lang] release, I have been considering whether the
>[lang] functor subpackage is still valid for release, especially given
>[functor]. I have come to the conclusion that it is not.

While I can understand what you are doing here.  There is something that I
wonder about.

What happens to the factory methods?  The reason I ask is because I
actually wrote about this in upcoming book.  I am now finishing this
book.  I looked in the new functor package and there are no factory methods
persay.

Can we get the factory methods back?

Thanks

Christian Gross