commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [math] [Proposal] Deligation of UnivariateImpl to AbstractStoreUnivariate and refactoring of Univariate Interfaces.
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:25:35 GMT
Please be more verbose, are you voting -1 on everything in this message,
there is more than one recommendation in the proposal. Also, I was using
this message to formalize and clarify the changes that I an
recommending, as such I'm trying to make this the point from which more
formal discussion on this topic can extend from.

-Mark