commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject [math] Commons Proper (was: Re: [VOTE] New Commiter Phil Steitz)
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 13:18:47 GMT
Thanks Tetsuya,

I suspect this would be the path to be taken in the near future.

I think we are getting close, Robert is right, "patience", we will get
there. But, being mathematicians tend to be perfectionists, I'm not sure
all of us feel [math] is ready for Commons proper just yet. I'm sure
others have varying opinions on the matter. All good statisticians
recognize variability exists in all populations ;-)

-Mark