commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] New Commiter Phil Steitz
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2003 00:16:10 GMT
Well, I've been known to voice strong and often contrary opinions
(probably why I ended up at Harvard, their the only ones who would
tolerate me) ;-). As a Software Developer/Project Manager, I tend to try
to organize things to promote efficiency and fairness.

I certainly do value, understand and respect others view points.  I'm
glad to handle patching for the project. If your ok with the current
situation, then thats ok for me as well.

-Mark