commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject [VOTE] New Commiter Phil Steitz
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 13:39:42 GMT
I'm not sure if I have enough rights yet to nominate Phil Steitz for
commiter (I just became a commiter myself). Phil is the initial proposal
author on the math project. That in and of itself should be enough to
warrant his inclusion. Phil has been supplying many patches and is now
considering development of the "complex number" architecture for the
package. I think he would make an excellent commiter as he has done a
great deal of work via patches to clarify the coding, testing and
documentation standards for the math project. We *need* him to have
commit rights on this project before we can make it to release.

+1

Mark Diggory