commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Phil Steitz" <p...@steitz.com>
Subject Re: [math] maven magic and build.xml -- how to get ant build working again
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:17:41 GMT
Mark R. Diggory wrote:
> Yes, big +1, Right now the dependencies in the cvs'd project.xml are not
> fleshed out for beanutils and junit

I think project.xml is OK, between this and jakarta-commons/project.xml
everything necessary is there. We should probably indicate somewhere in
our developer notes that you need to grab jakarta-commons/project.xml
and put it in ../jakarta-commons.  Maven will croak with strange errors
if this file is missing.

> I suspect junit also needs to also
> be there for the "test" target to work properly in Ant even thought its
> available in mavens lib dir, people using Ant are not using maven and
> the generated build.xml needs to get junit.

It does, but the generated build.xml grabs it as well.