commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: [math] maven magic and build.xml -- how to get ant build working again
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 16:52:38 GMT
Yes, big +1, Right now the dependencies in the cvs'd project.xml are not
fleshed out for beanutils and junit, I suspect junit also needs to also
be there for the "test" target to work properly in Ant even thought its
available in mavens lib dir, people using Ant are not using maven and
the generated build.xml needs to get junit.

-Mark