commons-dev mailing list archives

From Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [math][functor] More Design Concerns
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2003 19:37:50 GMT
On Tue, 24 Jun 2003, Mark R. Diggory wrote:

> Either way, I hope some of us will take a quick over the the package and
> comment according about their opinion. I hope Rodney Waldhoff will feel
> comfortable about stepping back in and discussing some more about his
> approach with us.

For the record, I did notice this statement directed at me.  I haven't had
a chance to look at math in any detail yet, nor have I been following the
[math] threads closely, but I'll see if I can find the time to poke around
in the code.  It might be a little easier to respond if there were a
specific question here (or maybe there is and I'm just being dim).  I'd be
pleased if others were to weigh in with an opinion or two here as well.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>