commons-dev mailing list archives

From Al Chou <hotfusion...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [math] Tasks remaining for initial release
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2003 19:18:44 GMT
--- "J.Pietschmann" <j3322ptm@yahoo.de> wrote:
> Al Chou wrote:
> >>* Interpolation.  Al is working on cubic spline interpolation. Right?
> > Right.
>
> Sorry if I preempted your work, but I just posted cubic spline
> interpolation to bugzilla for general review.
> There are a few design questions, to be discussed separately, and
> the unit test still need work.

That's OK, but it would have been nice if you had informed the rest of the gang
that you were even working on it.  In this case I don't mind, as it's made me
refresh my knowledge and even learn things I never knew before, but to avoid
duplicated work in the future, let's all try to keep each other up to date on
what we're working on.

Are you currently working on your root finding code?  IIRC, it had a few
problems that prevented it from being committed into CVS.

Al

=====
Albert Davidson Chou