commons-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <pe...@realityforge.org>
Subject Re: [jelly] Is anyone maintaining it?
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2003 02:28:32 GMT
On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:30 am, Peter Royal wrote:
> I know there are users, but it anyone maintaining it? Anyone interested
> in applying outstanding patches and pushing for a release? I'm willing
> to help, I just have no commit rights :)

Another reason for doing a release (even if it is marked as alpha or beta) is
that people are reluctent to add a dependency on jelly until a release. And
until people start adding dependencies on it they are unlikely to start
contributing to it - Or at least thats where I am at :)

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald