commons-dev mailing list archives

From Dmitri Plotnikov <dplot...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Request for a new release of JxPath
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2003 14:22:27 GMT
I'll be happy to do a release.  There have been no feature changes
whatsoever, just bug fixes, so it should perhaps be a maintenance 1.1.1
release.  Let me reformulate that in the form of a question:

Is there a special procedure for making a maintenance release that
would skip all those betas?

- Dmitri

http://www.mail-archive.com/commons-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg02810.html