commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Hammant <paul_hamm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: _Commons-Attributes_(sandbox)_and_Jon_Tirsén.
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 18:20:16 GMT
Jon,

My aim would be to see a merge of both forks of your work. Granted we have done work here,
but
then so have you.  JSK 1.5 is not somthing I'd stop work here for. Nor would I think it is
compelling to merge all OSS attrtibutes efforts.

As I think is you opinion, lets just go for a update to c-a with nanning's features.

Diversity, and multiple choices are great.  QDox and XDoclet both exist for different niches,
and
high respect for each other.

- Paul

 --- Jon Tirsén <jon@tirsen.com> wrote: > Why implement something that's JSR175-compliant?