commons-dev mailing list archives

From Neil O'Toole <neiloto...@users.sourceforge.net>
Subject Re: [collections][lang] submission: NotifyingCollections (observable) / o.a.c.l.event
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:19:17 GMT

--- Michael Heuer <heuermh@acm.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 4 Jun 2003, Neil O'Toole wrote:
>
> > You go away on vacation for two weeks and it's all change around
> here.
> > I read with interest the thread on observable collections, an
> > implementation of which I have been working on for some time.
> >
> > <snip>
>
> As far as I know, the observable collections stuff is still in
> design/discussion phase.

Well, this is a fairly complete (and completed) implementation, and I
believe it facilitates the major design issues discussed in the thread.

> Your submission introduces some new things
> that
> look interesting.

To make it a bit easier to see what's involved, i've posted the javadoc
online at:

 http://nettool.sourceforge.net/nc/api/index.html

In particular please see the package description for o.a.c.c.notifying

http://nettool.sourceforge.net/nc/api/org/apache/commons/collections/notifying/package-summary.html#package_description