commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [5.0] fileupload 1.0 RC 1 API breakage
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2003 07:26:27 GMT
I posted a patch to the Tomcat-Dev list yesterday which should fix this
problem. Apparently, nobody on the Tomcat-Dev list paid any attention to
my post. The methods in question have been deprecated for some time.

I have gone out of my way to help FileUpload clients avoid exactly this
kind of issue. It really ticks me off to see this kind of message, when I
have gone to great lengths to make sure that the clients I know about are
made aware of the changes before they happen.

Get your own act together, Tomcat developers, before you start pointing
the finger at those of us who really try hard to maintain compatibility
across Jakarta projects.

--
Martin Cooper