commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tetsuya Kitahata <tetsuya.kitah...@nifty.com>
Subject [Docs] Component Lists
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 11:47:48 GMT

Hello,

I am personally checking the "versions" of all of the
Jakarta and Jakarta-Related Projects. Of course I've
checked the Commons-Proper componets' versions.

I often feel the inconsistency (sorry!) on the jakarta
websites .. and maybe commons-components-list
(http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/components.html)
seems currently not reflect the accurate versions
available now. (I mean, we can not easily find the
download area of "Pre-Release Components". Also, especially
J**l series are not properly treated, it seems)
# and seems that some duplications are there.

Here I made a list of Commons-Proper components available
as of 31th May, 2003

Jakarta Commons (as of 31th May, 2003)
        BeanUtils	1.6.1
	Betwixt		1.0-Alpha
	CLI		1.0
	Codec		1.1
	Collections	2.1
	DBCP		1.0
	Digester	1.5
	Discovery	0.2-Pre-Release
	EL		(Nightly Builds Only)
	FileUpload	1.0-Beta1
	HttpClient	2.0-Alpha
	Jelly		1.0-Beta3
	Jexl		(Nightly Builds Only)
	JXPath		1.1
	Lang		1.0.1
	Latka		1.0-Alpha
	Logging		1.0.3
	Modeler		1.0
	Net		1.0.0
	Pool		1.0.1
	Validator	1.0.2

Are these above right?? If so, is it better for me to make a patch
for components.xml, using the list above?

Sincerely,