commons-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Cooper <mart...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] FileUpload 1.0 RC1 Release Plan
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 17:40:33 GMT
The FileUpload component has been in Beta for some time now. All
outstanding bug reports have been resolved, and all deprecated methods
removed, so it's time to create a release candidate as the next step
towards a FileUpload 1.0 Final release.

Therefore, I propose that the tip of the main trunk in CVS be released as
FileUpload 1.0 Release Candidate 1. I will act as the Release Manager.

Vote:  FileUpload 1.0 Release Candidate 1 Release Plan
[ ] +1 I am in favor of the release, and will help support it.
[ ] +0 I am in favor of the release, but am unable to help support it.
[ ] -0 I am not in favor of the release.
[ ] -1 I am against this proposal (must include a reason).

Here's my own +1.

--
Martin Cooper