commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] promote commons attributes to the commons proper
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2003 21:47:16 GMT
i agree with stephen that i think that components promoted need to be
ready to have some kind of release as soon as they've been promoted. i'm
not bothered whether it's a 0.1, an alpha or whatever but really we need
some release out there for folks to depend upon. i've been burnt this way
with betwixt and so i'd hope that others will benefited from some tough
love ;)

now paul's on the case and there seems to be the necessary momentum, i don'
t see why this should happen pretty quickly. other than merging in the
latest contributions from jon and improving the documentation, what needs
to be done to be able to for a 0.1 release?

- robert