commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject Re: [math] matters of copyright
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2003 18:30:26 GMT
Brent, thanks for the detailed responses, and if it makes you feel any
better my handwriting is much, much worse.

I put a question out to people who can make more official statements
about licensing, and I want to see if I can get an official opinion
about some of these issues before re-adding Gamma.java and referencing
NR.

Also, I want to make it clear that I don't think anyone has violated
copyright, I just want to tread carefully - best to err on the side of
caution.

Tim