commons-dev mailing list archives

From Tim O'Brien <tobr...@discursive.com>
Subject Re: [math] patches
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2003 12:31:31 GMT
Eeek.  I'll respond on the list only in that it might be of reference to
someone in the future.  95% of my problems are solved via
groups.google.com...

1. Make sure you are not hitting the public repository - you should
either hit CVS using pserver and portforwarding, or ext with CVS_RSH=ssh

2. Look at the avail file in CVSROOT - this is the font from which karma
flows - make sure your name in on the same line as
jakarta-commons-sandbox

Tim