commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: _Commons-Attributes_(sandbox)_and_Jon_Tirsén.
Date Sun, 08 Jun 2003 15:08:11 GMT
On Sunday, June 8, 2003, at 03:48 PM, Ryan Hoegg wrote:

<snip>

> I am currently a committer on ws.apache.org/xmlrpc.  Can I help?

like anyone else you can help out as a developer ;)

i'm not an commons-attributes committer, so others will have to answer
whether they'd be happy to have you on-board as a committer but i can
probably give you an answer in theory: as a apache committer you can now
request jakarta-commons-sandbox karma from the jakarta pmc (pmc at jakarta.
apache.org) giving your reasons (maybe something like 'to help out on
commons-attributes'). please supply your apache user name with the request
(this makes things easier for infrastructure).

- robert