commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Which class is parsing the files validator-rules.xml & validation.xml files?
Date Fri, 09 May 2003 15:49:48 GMT
It's hard to answer your question without knowing why you're asking,
particularly since you didn't prefix your subject with the Commons component
you're interested in. Since you're asking in Commons, I'm assuming that you
don't want to know which class in Struts, or which class in JAXP, although
it is JAXP that's actually doing the parsing.

If you mean which class in Validator, it is ValidatorResourcesInitializer.
If you mean which class in Digester, it is Digester.

--
Martin Cooper