commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Near a 2.0 to-do list?
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 21:26:55 GMT

I've been migrating my main server, so a bit overwhelmed with spam now
that spam-assasin is not yet installed, so been a bit lax on things.

I'm pretty sure the lang todo is:

1) Any new bugs in bugzilla. RandomStringUtils is one I know of.
2) New additions to RandomUtils. Probably add some bits in here as Phil is
   doing some great work here.
3) Fixing the order of the reversing of stack trace. Mohan Kishore was
   working on this, status Mohan?

Number 3 is the major hold up. The rest are all relatively minor in
difficulty I believe.

Hen