commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [Lang] proposed math extensions
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 21:17:06 GMT

+1. I think the important thing to focus on for Lang.Math is functionality
which makes the current JDK Math functionality easier/better to use. As
far as new features, I think the only place we should be nosing around is
something like a Complex numbers class or another utterly basic
mathematical construct.

ie) We should have a Math.sign(number) method for returning +1/-1.

Hen