commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brent Worden" <br...@worden.org>
Subject RE: [math] log representaion of sums was:Re: [math] Priorities, help needed
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 04:27:33 GMT
> For starters, I was going to implement the t-test statistic and submit it
> for addition.
>
> Brent Worden

I've finished adding the one-sample t-test statistic to TestStatistic.
Incorporate it if you'd like.  It leverages the UnivariteImpl to avoid
duplicating the summary statistic computations.

I've attached the updated source files for review.  Is there a different
way, other than the mailing list, that I should be submitting these changes?
Please let me know.

Along with the t-test statistic, the one task item:
t-test statistic needs to be added and we should probably add the capability
of actually performing t- and chi-square tests at fixed significance levels
(.1, .05, .01, .001).
calls for the computation of p-values.  If no one else has started
implementing t and chi-square distributions, I wouldn't mind doing it.

Brent Worden
http://www.brent.worden.org