commons-dev mailing list archives

From DavidNe...@nascopgh.com
Subject Re: [validator] tests all fail
Date Tue, 27 May 2003 12:55:05 GMT
Note, that it's fixed now according to the bugzilla messages on the list.

Dave

DavidNeuer@nascopgh.com
05/27/2003 08:43 AM
Please respond to "Jakarta Commons Developers List"

        To:     "Jakarta Commons Developers List"
<commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: [validator] tests all fail

Right, it's the maven build that doesn't work.

I got ant to work fine once I manually told it where to find all of the
jars for the dependancies. But I thought that's what Maven was there for.

Dave

"David Graham" <dgraham1980@hotmail.com>
05/26/2003 07:44 PM
Please respond to "Jakarta Commons Developers List"