commons-dev mailing list archives

From DavidNe...@nascopgh.com
Subject [validator] tests all fail
Date Mon, 26 May 2003 19:58:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm building commons sub-projects (validator, digester) from CVS, and the
tests all fail for validator.

It turns out, that in the build for digester (using Maven), the
digester-rules.dtd doesn't get put in the jar, and in the validator build
w/ Maven the digester-rules.xml doesn't get put in the classpath
(target/classes/org/apache/commons/validator). Copying the files by hand
fixes the problem for me.

How are you guys building the releases for these things? Are you copying
the xml and dtd files by hand?

Am I missing something?

I lost a huge amount of time figuring this out today.

Dave