commons-dev mailing list archives

From "David Graham" <dgraham1...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: validator & inheritance
Date Fri, 23 May 2003 13:39:23 GMT
Rob Leland and I have been working on adding features and refactoring
commons-validator on which the Struts validator is based.  When we get the
code in shape we can consider adding enhancements like this.  If you're
planning on working on this I would wait until the code settles down again
and the next version is released.

David