commons-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu>
Subject Re: [lang] Optimizing Entities and LGPL question
Date Sun, 25 May 2003 16:14:34 GMT
I have found another implementation under the MIT license at:

http://www.sosnoski.com/opensrc/tclib/index.html

It does not have an int->Object map but does have a int->String map
with could easily be converted.  It seems well documented and nicely
implemented.  I have never used this package before but it looks good.

Mike