commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <>
Subject [ThreadPool] Is this alive? Why not use commons-pool?
Date Thu, 15 May 2003 13:50:26 GMT

James (Strachan) or anyone else out there: is commons-threadpool alive?
I see broken images and links galore on its web site.

Whether it's alive or not, could commons-pool be used for a threadpool?
Perhaps a subclass of BaseObjectPool with special care in
synchronization?  Is anyone out there using commons-pool for thread

I ask because I have a home-grown threadpool implementation I'd like to
junk in favor of an open-source one.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

To unsubscribe, e-mail: