commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject [CLI] Latest news
Date Sun, 25 May 2003 21:54:51 GMT
To whom it concerns,

   . I've been doing some work on the 'cli_1_x' branch and have added
     documentation to each class (except the util package and the
OptionGroup
     classes).

   . There were multiple constructors defined on OptionImpl and
ArgumentImpl
     which have been reduced to the single one used by the XXXBuilder
classes.

Next on the list is to resolve the OptionGroup use cases, as previously
discussed on this mailing list.  Followed by more work on anonymous
Arguments.  When this is done, I'll take stock of the situation and try
put together a roadmap of the development work needed for the 2.0
release (two notable tasks being the HelpFormatter and the
ReflectionBuilder).

-John K