commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [beanutils] Re: BeanContainerUtils - support for dotted queries
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 21:27:42 GMT
hi rune

sorry for the delay. i had been thinking of converting your old patch so
that it can be plugged into getNestedProperty (which will open up lot's of
really cool stuff :) but i've got an important patch which is pending
which depends on a change to collections...

i'll try to start making stuff happening about that now.

- robert