commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Lang] proposed math extensions
Date Wed, 07 May 2003 09:00:51 GMT
(by a bizarre coincidence i also have a mathematics degree.)

i think that it would make sense to create a common-maths sandbox
component. (i fact i'll volunteer if people think that this is a good plan.
) that way, it should make it easier to draw a good line about what should
go into lang - anything which isn't clearly in scope can go into that
component. we can see later what to do with the material that has been
accumulated into commons-maths and see whether there's a viable component
and community further of promotion.

shall i make this happen?

- robert