commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [digester] Re: Why is Digester.configure() called multiple times during parse()?
Date Thu, 22 May 2003 17:03:41 GMT
hi neale

could you please remember to prefix with the name of the component when
posting to this list. (most developers and committers use email filters.)

thanks for the accurate report. i haven't committed your suggestion (it
would have introduced a slight change to the configure method symantics)
but i have committed something very similar (configure calls initialize
rather than the other way round) and i've improved the java docs.

- robert