commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [math] Re: [PROPOSAL] Commons-math -- organization of initial code base
Date Mon, 12 May 2003 19:09:30 GMT
hi phil

could you remember to prefix all posts about math with [math] (most people
use filters on the subject).

i think i like the idea of breaking down into relatively self-contained
sub-packages. it seems that there might be later a need to be able to
break down into smaller, self contained libraries and if we're disciplined
from the start that's got to help.

i've committed some initial code submitted by phil so there's now
something to start arguing about :)

- robert